Education Consultancy for Children, Young People & Adults
Care to Educate Education Consultants have many years experience of working effectively with children, young people, adults, their families and involved professionals.
Our Education Consultants work with children, young people and adults with a plethora of complex needs many of whom have special educational needs and or disabilities. We offer bespoke services for each client which are developed based upon their identified needs. This ensures that our clients receive the appropriate education, care and health support which enables them to achieve their full potential.
Our Education Consultants can support with:
- Education Assessment and Reports;
- Advocating for children, young people, adults and their families;
- Navigating the statutory sector services to ensure Education, Health and Care Plans meet clients identified needs;
- School Improvement Consultancy which includes Pupil Premium Reviews and Special Educational Needs and Disability Reviews;
- Lecturing and Tutoring Special Educational Needs Co-ordinators;
- Training a wide variety of professionals on education related topics;
- We can also provide a mentoring role for education professionals.
Here to help
If you require advice and support from an education professional regarding any of our services we would like to hear from you. Alternatively, if we have not mentioned an educational service you require assistance with please ask us as we may be able to help.